Briq House Entertainment in Association with Theater off Jackson and Sin de la Rosa presents:
The longest running and ONLY monthly ALL PEOPLE OF COLOR Burlesque Revue in the Pacific Northwest, The Sunday Night Shuga Shaq, is back!
SUNDAY June 12, 2022 | Doors at 6:30pm, Show at 7:00pm
Please join us for an evening of dazzling dancing, tantric teasing, and all around prismatic sexy magic with some of the hottest Burlesque performers this side of the Mississippi! There will be so many shades and flavors of chocolate, caramel, mocha, lemon meringue, and red velvet dripping from the Theatre Off Jackson stage that you are guaranteed to leave with a tooth ache.
This months featured performers are:
Velicity Dior Black
Our hosts for the evening will be Ms. Briq House
ONE SHOW ONLY!!!!!
The Sunday Night Shuga Shaq is a 21+ event.
This show is unlike any other you will see in Seattle, come with an open mind and prepared to have a hooting, hollering good time!
Hint for first timers: Cash is King at #Shuga Shaq. Bring your 1’s, 5’s, 10’s, 20’s 50’s and 100’s, trust me you will want and need them ;).
Drawing and Auction Prizes will be available!
If you have any questions or need special accommodations please email GoddessBriqHouse@gmail.com.
● Theatre Off Jackson is wheelchair accessible for performers and audience members.
○ The Upstairs space is fully accessible through the gallery entrance.
○ The Downstairs space is wheelchair accessible through the back entrance in Maynard alley. Performers who use wheelchairs can access the theatre from the Maynard alley entrance as well.
■ The green room can be accessed by wheelchair users by entering the woodshop and following the backstage pass to the green room.
○ There are accessible bathrooms on both floors of the building. There is an accessible bathroom backstage for performers.
● TOJ has 5 assisted listening headsets available to Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing patrons at the bar.
● TOJ does not have a supertitle captioning system (i.e. Figaro).
● We currently do not have ASL interpreters. However if you would or someone you know would like to sponsor ASL interpretation for The Sunday Night Shuga Shaq please email GoddessBriqHouse@gmail.com.
Requirements for Entry
Audience members and staff must wear masks throughout the venue.
Proof of a negative COVID test within 72 hrs of event, regardless of vax status.
Information About COVID Safety for Audiences
In order to promote the health and safety of our guests, our home venue TOJ has:
Updated the HVAC filtration system
Purchased air purifiers for public areas
Made hand sanitizer available in public areas
Implemented frequent cleaning and sanitizing protocols of high-touch areas during shows
Requires audience members and staff members to wear masks
Designated a Covid Safety person to assist at all performances
Additional COVID Safety Provisions
TOJ will now have a plexiglass shield between patrons and staff at the bar.
The Box Office and C19 safety person will have extra masks available in case anyone forgets theirs.